Bermuda Scenic Road Tour - $60/person
5 hour tour
· Drive the old road in Somerset and discover the hidden treasure of Bermuda
· Visit Bermuda's smallest chapel
· Scenic views and picture taking at Fort Scaur
· Visit Gibb’s Hill Lighthouse for views and gift shopping
· Stop at the Warwick Long Bay for beach walk and see the famous pink sand
· World Heritage Site St. George
Eco SightSeeing Tour - $44/person
3 hour tour
· Drive through Royal Dockyard with commentary on Dockyard history and on through five parishes
· Drive to Fort Scaur for show and tell, on some of Bermuda’s native plants (Restroom Stop)
· Drive through the picturesque South Shore Road to Warwick Long Bay, then through the Khyber Pass to Middle Road
bypassing the Warwick Pond and on to the Paget Marsh via Valley Road.
· Disembark tour in Hamilton for shopping and at your leisure a ferry ride back to Dockyard.
Private Tour - hourly rates as below
1 - 4 people - $60/hr
1 - 7 people - $84/hr
8 people or more - $12 per person/hr
· Be sure to tell us any points of interest that you may have.